Hi,

I have developed a windows service application, by using multi threading, multiprocessing too.

Problem 1 : After service starts it takes the server into 100% CPU usage.

Problem 2 : If suppose i stop the service also, the process not stop, i can able to monitor that through task manager and resource monitor too..

Problem 3 : If no communication takes place with the service means also, the thread waiting in "Analysis Wait Chain"

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

can you debug the service to see what exactly is happening? Open the project, - debug-attach to process -> find process and attach.

Yes, i have debug service, there is no bug. Now the Problem is, whenever i install the same service in my individual system, its working fine and taking only upto 12-15%. but while it working in server it going upto 100% CPU usage. can you able to tell me the solution?

its hard to tell, could be a myriad of reasons... maybe you should post some code and an explanation of what the service is meant to do

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.