What to code?
post useful things that you do repetitively on a daily basis(must be non Windows or Mac )
specific that you would like automated but don't have the time to code?(as my machine is too slow to run windows or mac sorry :( )

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What are you using that you can run windows?

I use Windows on a repetitive daily basis. If your gear can't handle it that sucks. Write your own lightweight OS in Assembly or C :)

If your machine is too slow to run windows or mac, you shouldn't be telling people to post what they do on a daily basis, cos it mostly involves Windows or Mac! you should be thinking of changing your machine....

Develop some oldie console games.

Let me Clarify Must be Non windows api and non mac api, I can Cross compile you know i just won't be able to debug it like normal.

also

system specs for the record:

733mhz intel celeron
512mb of ram
8gb hard drive
dvd drive
256mb nvidia geforce 6600

Using Win/Mac is like breathing to me. I suppose I must repetitively fumble around with my hardware (keyboard, laptop), a brain interface solves that problem.

I'm just trying to get ideas that would be useful

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.