please tell me how to convert an integer type to a String. if possible, give some code?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

please tell me how to convert an integer type to a String. if possible, give some code?

Hey please dont just post questions because you like typing... a quick google(with your thread title and an added "java") would have solved this:http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/Language-Basics/Convertinttostring.htm

and try to be clear and consistent.
there is an int (the primitive) and there is the Integer (which is an Object).

no dear, i already said that i am new to the programming world and that is why i need help? hope you will understand. These problems which i posted are the confusions of my today's work on java.

no dear, i already said that i am new to the programming world and that is why i need help? hope you will understand. These problems which i posted are the confusions of my today's work on java.

I dont believe that you do not know how to use a search engine such as google and enter the title of your thread with an added "java", if so, programming might be a little to much to chew

i mean int(primitive) to String?

that is one of the first things you should learn. there is one thing you should learn before that, though:
checking and using the api documentation provided by Ye Olde Oracle-> click me

I get a 404 not found error there :)

right you are stultuske, i copied the link from my post directly and it copied "...." instead of the full links path?? Lmao :D but i fixed it now sorry

another way would be:

int a = 1;
String aString = String.valueOf(a);
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.