Pats2KDynasty 0 Newbie Poster

I have searched and nothing that I have found hits directly on what I am looking for (or maybe my searches have not hit on the combo of words).

In C# I have created an Excel sheet, using Interop.Excel, in which I insert some data and create a chart. This all works fine when I do a xlWorkBook.SaveAs.

What I want to do is prompt the user to put the automated workbook somewhere with thier own file name. I have tried (<http://p2p.wrox.com/vb-how/63900-disabling-second-excel-save-prompt.html>) where he basically does a new SaveFileDialog then if its == OK he builds his Excel sheet then he says that his workbook.SaveAs(FilePathFromSaveAsDialog) causes a prompt. When I try it, I get the "Showing modal dialog box when application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation" error.
I would paste all my code but it is on a seperate system, however the just of it is:

using Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Office 

//....then on click of link button....

Excel.Application xlApp;
    Excel.Workbook xlWorbook;
    Excel.Workbooks xlWorkbooks;
    Excel.Sheets xlSheets;
    Excel.Worksheet xlWorkSheet;
    object misValue = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;

xlApp = new Excel.ApplicationClass();
    xlWorkBooks = xlApp.Workbooks;
    xlWorkBook = xlWorbooks.Add(misValue);
    xlSheets = xlWorkBook.Worksheets;
    xlWorkSheet = (Excel.Worksheet)xlSheets.get_Item(1);

//....Now I fill my Excel sheet data and make my chart >>> then I close like below...

xlApp.DisplayAlerts = true;

//HERE IS WHERE I WANT TO EITHER PASS THE PATH AND FILE NAME FROM USER OR USE A PROMPT
    xlWorkBook.SaveAs("Test.xls", Excel.XFileFormat.XlWorkbookNormal, misValue, misValue, misValue, misValue, Excel.XlSaveAsAccessMode.xlExclusive, misValue, misValue, misValue, misValue, misValue);    
    xlWorkBook.Close(true, misValue, misValue);
    xlApp.Quit();

//finally I release all my objects via Marshal.ReleaseComObject then GC.Collect