I have a excel spreadsheet that contains the following information: part name, part number, calibration, rev. level and other information. I also have a form that I have to fill out every month using the information from the above mentioned spreadsheet. Is there a way to input the spreadsheet information to the form? I have to hand write this form every month and I'm looking for a way to keep from doing it. I need to be able to print for each month of the year. (I'm currently using excel 2003.)

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Are you wanting to do like .

Sheet one has the total's and then sheet to can have =sheet one Cell xyz.

It maybe easier if I see the sheet or try and understand more of what you need.

I hope this helps.
Sorry for being so late with this

I guess I don't understand exactly what you want to do? What is your input for the form? eg, Do you want to enter a part number and then want the rest of the form to fill out the remaining fields? If so, you can do that with the VLOOKUP function.

There a few things I need this do. 1) sort according to calibration due month 2) put the part number, part name, rev level, location, and Ak number in the form 3) print the form for the first part number on the sorted list and procede until all the part numbers have been printed on the form. (I know this is more of a database function but I don't have it ready yet. I was hoping I could get a work around the database for now) If the sorted list has 13 part numbers that has a calibration due for that month then I should have 13 sheets of paper with the above mentioned info on the form. I hope this explains more of what I'm trying to do.

Thanks again for looking at this issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.