hi every one i just need some general ideas about a booking system. I have already done login and registration processes. And i am gna have customer registration and booking aswel which i can add,delete or update. its a vb.net application with sql server 2008. Can you give me any more ideas of what else i can add in it. plz share some ideas. To make my app look enhanced.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i think in your booking application add sms and email modules to give alerts to the customers .

i already have done the email confirmation thing. any more ideas

well, dilse4sk you dont mention about which booking you want to do with your software , but here is a link , hope this will give you an idea , and please always post this type of thread in gernal discussion forum .Mark this thread solved because there is no end of it .

http://userful.com/products/userful-pre-book

Best Regards

Maybe a graphical representation of their confirmed location (in the plane, ship, theatre, etc.).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.