I am in need of an urgent Hospital Management System Software with the inter connectivity between Doctors, Labs and In house chemists.

Does anybody is having. If yes, then please please send me with the code.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You are looking for commercial software likely costing many thousands of dollars. I strongly suspect that you will not find a freebie here or anywhere. That type of system is usually highly specialized and (usually) customized to some degree per site.

Here is an open source HMS. As Jim said, it will most likely not fit your needs.

Click Here

well there is a site Click Here you can find your required application from here , hope this will solve your prob

Regards

well there is a site Click Here you can find your required application from here , hope this will solve your prob

Regards

Thanks waqas for giving link. But as I told in my query, I need the inter-connectivity also between Doctor's, Labs and Chemists.

So, please provide me something which caters this also.

ashuag i think this is almost not possible to get exact solution which you want ,there so many opensource application dealing with doctors , chemists , labs etc , in order to get better solution according to your prob you have to hire a professional programmer or develop it by your slef , we here to help you at any step . but you have to take your first step . :)

Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.