can i know how to create a system using addition,multiply,subtracton and division?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I'm guessing this is for an arbitrary precision math solution? If so, have you don't any research at all? Do you have a rough idea of how you want the "system" to work? And by how you want it to work, I mean more than the vague concept of "using" the basic arithmetic operations.

I have been doing research but to no avail.

I have been doing research but to no avail.

Then either you don't really know what you want to do, which would make researching how to do it difficult, or you haven't been looking very hard. Please click the link in my previous post.

urm...i just want to know how to write a program for calculate division,multiply,addition and subtraction..because i'm new in this field...so i want you to help me to show how to do the program

urm...i just want to know how to write a program for calculate division,multiply,addition and subtraction.

No offense, but this is a meaningless request. Do you want something simple like this?

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
    int a = 123, b = 5;

cout << a + b << '\n';
    cout << a - b << '\n';
    cout << a * b << '\n';
    cout << a / b << '\n';
}

My guess is not, otherwise you'd probably not be asking for help. So what you need to do is be as specific as possible concerning exactly what you want.

thank you..how about using do while??i mean can choose one of the formula..

Get a choice from the user, then use an if..else statement to select between the operations. I'm not going to write it all for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.