cin >> p[n];
    }
    cout << "You have entered: ";
    for (n=0; n<i; n++)
      cout << p[n] << ", ";
    delete[] p;
  }
  return 0;

for example i want 3 numbers, say the numbers you enter are 1,2,3, it'l will come up ive entered 1,2,3 in that order. i want to know how you reverse that so that it reads what you've typed in,(dynamic memory etc.) then reverses that order. tried about with it but cant get it going? any takers?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Either you insert the numbers in the array in reverse order and print the array normally

for (n=i-1; n!=-1; n--)
    {
      cout << "Enter number: ";
      cin >> p[n];
    }

or normally insert items in the array, and print them in reverse order

for (n=i-1; n!=-1; n--)
      cout << p[n] << ", ";

did that second method there and its working si far except for one instance, when i do 1,2,3 it comes up 0,3,2,1?

Yeah, well initially was

for (n=i; n!=-1; n--)

but I edited in

for (n=i-1; n!=-1; n--)

Was a little bit quick on typewriting, forgot that -1 near the i. Try it now, it will definately work.

lifesaver lucaci, as you can probably tell, im a beginner,trying to learn all the time.lol
Thanks again

Glad I could help. Also, don't forget to mark this thread as solved, since the matter at hand is no longer the problem. If you do have further questions, for each question start a new thread explaining the situation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.