HI, I AM THOMAS. I AM IN A COMPUTER PROGRAMMING CLASS AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN ASSIGNMENT. I HAVE TRIED TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR A WEEK WITH NO SUCCESS, READ DIFFERENT BOOKS AND VISITED VARIOUS WEBSITES IN VAIN.I HOPE I LANDED THE RIGHT PLATFORM TO HELP ME OUT.
THE QUESTION IS: DURING EXAM PROCESSING THE STUDENT TOTAL MARKS, HIGHEST SCORE AND THE AVERAGE GRADE ARE CALCULATED. WRITE A FUNCTIONING C++ PROGRAMME THAT CAN COMPUTE THE STUDENTS' TOTAL MARKS, SCORE AND THE AVERAGE GRADE. THANK YOU.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

EPIC POST FRIEND.

HEY GONBE..HELP ME OUT PLEASE

You havent even posted a full program requierment and the code to show what you have done. What do you expect us to do?

To quote the Member rules, which, by the way, you agreed on when you signed onto this site: Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments. We won't just hand you the program, it will do you no good, except maybe a good grade. Try to write some code, than come here with the isues you have encountered. Good luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.