I have just written some classes in visual c++ with MFC that give me out data I want to plot in excel.

Are there any tutorials out there that will help me write a macro in excel that will pass the data to my classes then read the results given by the classes?

Thanks

pablo

I have just written some classes in visual c++ with MFC that give me out data I want to plot in excel.

Are there any tutorials out there that will help me write a macro in excel that will pass the data to my classes then read the results given by the classes?

Thanks

pablo

You can do it reverse, have the class (while the program is running) get the marco from excel instead of excel passing it in. This can be achieved by using a timer and ReadProcessMemory(), but your going to have to find the offset of the marco string using a memory scanner such as Tsearch.

good luck as always for the above function ReadProcessMemory detailed info avaible at msdn.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.