Good Day All

i am building Kinect Application, obviously using WPF.. Now i have a problem with Navigation. I have a Window and others are Pages that will use a Frame in a Window. So the Window has Button to Main to the "Menu" so the Page that contains Menu's is called "MainMenu.xaml"

private void btnEnter_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
        { 
            _mainFrame.Source = new Uri("/MainMenu.xaml", UriKind.Relative); 
        }

now when i navigate to the Menu Page , it shows my Menu page ,but the Window Button is not hidden.

So Before i used to have the code to navigate to the "MainMenu.xaml" in the loaded event of the Window so that it directly moved to the Menu, but my Problem is that still behind even if its behind my Kinect Gesture can click or touch the menu's in the "MainMenu.xaml" it looks like they are not out of scope.

When i move from MainMenu.xaml to the selected menu page i do it this way

(Application.Current.MainWindow.FindName("_mainFrame") as Frame).Source = new Uri("/Alphabets101/Menu.xaml", UriKind.Relative); 

but still you will see that it tries to Access a "MainMenu" even if they are not visible on the screen

Thanks

Did you set the frame to be the top level control and that it gets refreshed/updated??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.