hello, I'm trying to resolve an issue that is requested to create a game with the same kind of Flow Free. Where I have to create a NxN matrix, which must be greater than or equal to 2 and less than or equal to 7. The size is selected by the user and must be between 2 and 7. Can someone help me? thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You got to give us more detsails. Not everyone is familiar with this game.

task

Given the size of the village , the locations of the origins of potions and the houses of
specific for each population , the goal is to find out if the potion - duct can be
built . If possible its construction show a possible solution .

input

The first line of the input contains an integer , N , which indicates the size N x N, of
grid / matrix of the village .
The second line of input contains another integer P , indicating the number of inhabitants .
Subsequently there is a set of rows containing four integers P , and
: The first two values ​​indicate the position (latitude and longitude ) of the origin of
magic potion and the other indicates the position (latitude and longitude ) of the house of
capita for those that potion intended .

restrictions

1. The size of the village must be greater than or equal to 2 and less than or equal to 7 : 2 ≤ N ≤ 7 .
    2 . The number of inhabitants of the village must be equal to or greater than 1 and less than or
    equal to the size of the village : 1 ≤ P ≤ N.
    3 . The coordinate values ​​are provided to be equal to or greater than 0 and
    less than or equal to the value of the size of the village less 1 : ≤ 0 , and
    ≤ N - 1

output

The output consists of one line with a word and scheme of the solution
found:
 Word:
The Word Toutatis , it is possible to build the potion product.
The word Alesia if the construction is not possible.

 Scheme if it is possible to build the potion - duct :
Print the grid / matrix of the possible solutions by identifying the
path of each potion - duct with the number of inhabitant.

This is all i know. I will post an image as soon as i can to see how it´s supose too look, but if you know the game (Free Flow) it´s that kind of game.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.