Dear Bodies!
I am developing a Cold Store Managemen system. I need to count days according to dates.for example 5 ton petato put in cold store room on 01/12/2013 .when i exit this 5 ton peteto on 10/12/2013 system should show me that 10 days i have to charge ?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello!

Please elaborate as to which programming language you are using. There are many ways to count the number of days between two dates, but we can not give any if we don't know your desired language!

i m developing my Project in

VB6

I am developing a Cold Store Managemen system in VB6. I need to count days according to dates.for example 5 ton petato put in cold store room on 01/12/2013 .when i exit this 5 ton peteto on 10/12/2013 system should show me that 10 days i have to charge ?

You need to look into using the DateDiff Function.

You will receive the day value by passing in the day interval and your two dates.

DateDiff(DateInterval.Day,dtStart,Now()) 'Will return number of days between now and the start date

You can place this function in your check-out code. Just pull in the check-in date and pass in the current date, et viola!

thanks for helping dear.problem is solved

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.