The-noob 0 Newbie Poster

Hi guys. So i am trying to get some specific information from a web site (works one) that requires a password. Currently i am able to grab ALL the info using the following code

Dim PageElements As HtmlElementCollection = WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementsByTagName("input")

For Each CurrentElement As HtmlElement In PageElements
            TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text & CurrentElement.GetAttribute("name") & Environment.NewLine
        Next

As ex[ected, that will get all the info that is requested, i would luike to use regeX but i am not to firmilliar with it to be honest, but i did find some code that looked handy, but i can't figure out how to link it to the web browser in vb.net as like i said, it needs to be logged in and this code is just trying to access the page directly.

Dim sb As New StringBuilder
        Dim html As String

'Using wc As New WebClient
        'l = wc.DownloadString("https://website.com/admin/products")
        ' End Using

Dim regx As New Regex("name=([\w+?\.\w+])+([a-zA-Z0-9\~\!\@\#\$\%\^\&\*\(\)_\-\=\+\\\/\?\.\:\;\,]*)?", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase)
        Dim matches As MatchCollection = regx.Matches(html)

For Each Match As Match In matches
            sb.AppendLine(Match.Value)
        Next

TextBox1.Text = sb.ToString

With the above i would be able to search with regex for the bits of info i need. here are images of the ifo i am trying to receive.

Gyazo link -> http://gyazo.com/fcc24c575890c66c5f6b3bee4a6ed5dd

On the picture, you can see there is "Puma Vencida Shirt". This is the category which i need, and i also need the string of text that is located in the second "name" tag so in my vb program, it would be like

Puma Vencida Shirt
ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$catSelect$rptCategory$ctl84$hfID

And then so on and so forth for the whole of the page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.