i am new in this encryption and decryption
i would like to have my encryption appear on my database (currently using microsoft sql server)
i create 3 forms :
one for the registration which means when u will register, u will be able to access the 3 forms by entering the username and password register

i dont know what is happening the encryption
can someone help resolve it

basically my system will have to be connected to the database and then it is where the encryption will be in the login tables which is composed of username and password

\***** Form1: Login
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
If TextBox1.Text = My.Settings.Username And
TextBox2.Text = My.Settings.Password Then

Form3.show()
Me.Hide()
Else
MsgBox("Incorrect Username or Password!", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Error")
End If
End Sub

Private Sub LinkLabel1_LinkClicked(sender As Object, e As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs) Handles LinkLabel1.LinkClicked
Form2.Show()
End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
Me.Close()
End Sub
End Class

\***** form2:Register
Public Class Form2

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
My.Settings.Username = TextBox1.Text
My.Settings.Password = TextBox2.Text
My.Settings.Save()
MsgBox("Create Account!", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "create")
Me.Hide()
Form1.Show()
End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
Me.Hide()
Form1.Show()
End Sub
End Class

\****** form3

This is at least the third time you have asked essentially the same question. If you are unclear on the answers you have been given then ask for clarification in that thread. Also, please use the CODE tool for posting code.

i would like to have my encryption appear on my database

You have to learn to ask a clear question if you want a meaningful answer. The phrase "appear on my database" is effectively meaningless. I've been trying to help you here but you don't seem to want to continue that discussion.

Someone else tried to help you in this thread but again you abandoned that discussion.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.