AI is good for content writer. but some time AI have not perfect solution . so AI not good for future as a content writing prospective.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

So your argument is that if a solution is not perfect then it is bad?

I think they are insinuating that even though AI seems like a magic bullet solution to content writing, it’s not perfect, and its faults will be its downfall. That makes it not a good long term solution.

IMHO, this is exactly correct. Every content writer and their mother are using AI to generate cheap article content these days, with the desire to have it rank well on Google. At a superficial level, it seems like the holy grail. But under the surface, the writing is plagued with inaccuracies and it’s essentially just fluff content that’s been written and said before and is just being rehashed. After all, AI is only capable of rewriting what’s always been out there. It doesn’t introduce any new concepts, new ideas, or new thoughts, which makes it kinda useless. The kinda content that people want to read, and that adds value to the interwebs, is content that brings something new to the table. Whether that be new ideas, new perspectives, etc.

Soooo, in the long term, Google will figure out what content is just rehashed from stuff already out there, and what content actually adds value and is useful. And that, ladies and gentlemen, will make AI content generation obsolete.

commented: Can't agree more, I suppose why content became very bad and had a drop of accuracy of almost 39% +0

… and is also why we have a rule against posting AI-generated content ;)

commented: We do, oh Shucks, now I am lost :) +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.