[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Curtis%20Bridges/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Dinosaurs/scan.gif[/IMG]

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hey. What is this?

Hey. What is this?

He's posting non-spam in the C/C++ forum to get nice green dots beside his name. :cheesy:

It looks like you tried to post an image and it didn't quite work. Try clicking "Attachments" in the Advanced message window. Oh and try to explain the problem too, like what you tried and what happened.

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Curtis%20Bridges/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Dinosaurs/scan.gif[/IMG]

This is really a school example of how post shouldn't look like!

This is really a school example of how post shouldn't look like!

Sorry, first timer. I meant to right-click. Curt

He's posting non-spam in the C/C++ forum to get nice green dots beside his name. :cheesy:

It looks like you tried to post an image and it didn't quite work. Try clicking "Attachments" in the Advanced message window. Oh and try to explain the problem too, like what you tried and what happened.

Sorry meant to right-click. Curt

Sorry, first timer. I meant to right-click. Curt

I don't get what you mean with "Meant to right click" but you can post your problem again if you like :).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.