Hi,
My name is Jennifer.Iam new to Matlab programming.Iam working on reducing the noise content in audio communication.Iam using Hamning codes for the same.I have a sample code with me,which iam uploading in a zip file.Iam unable to understand how it works.Can someone please explain me how the code is written,what it means and what the different plots mean and how to read them? I have trouble especially with the plots trying to understand them.

Being a beginner,Iam having a lot of trouble trying to understand.Iam trying to read Matlab tutorials at the same time but I have to finish up this work soon before the deadline.So can anyone be kind enough to help me through this please? I would greatly appreciate all the help I receive. Thank you in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello Jennifer.

If you could, repost the question in the correct forum. This is only the community introductions forum. ;)

Thanks again. :)

Hi,
I tried to...I mean it wasn't intentional to post in this area...but i couldn't find any other area more relevant.Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.