Now I have anoother problem.
i use Disqlite for database and i don't know how put in values the column number with another values Code:

sqlite3_check(sqlite3_exec(DB,pansichar('insert into utilizatori values ('#$27+pansichar('COLUMN NUMBER') +#$27+ ','+ #$27+ pansichar(ComboBox1.Text) +#$27+','+#$27 +pansichar(parolaa.text)+#$27+','+ #$27 + pansichar(utilizator.text)+#$27');')nil, nil, nil),DB)

. PLS HELLLLP.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Now I have anoother problem.
i use Disqlite for database and i don't know how put in values the column number with another values Code:

sqlite3_check(sqlite3_exec(DB,pansichar('insert into utilizatori values ('#$27+pansichar('COLUMN NUMBER') +#$27+ ','+ #$27+ pansichar(ComboBox1.Text) +#$27+','+#$27 +pansichar(parolaa.text)+#$27+','+ #$27 + pansichar(utilizator.text)+#$27');')nil, nil, nil),DB)

. PLS HELLLLP.

i haven't work with Disqlite but from what i know is very hard to find tutorials for it.

anyway try to take a look here, maybe you'll find something:
http://groups.google.com/group/borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general/browse_thread/thread/cb2d1dc6d759f587?fwc=1

Thank's for help. It's very good for me that link. Thank's.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.