Hi,
My datagrid is containig employee details with fields EmpID,Name nd Dept...I want to get EmpID,name,dept to corresponding text boxes when I m selecting the field(EmpId) from the datagrid.Hope u ll help me..
Regards
Hygee

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi,
My datagrid is containig employee details with fields EmpID,Name nd Dept...I want to get EmpID,name,dept to corresponding text boxes when I m selecting the field(EmpId) from the datagrid.Hope u ll help me..
Regards
Hygee

i hav a sample done b4.. check whether it helps.. im attachin t file.. it ws created in VS2003.. N ive used sqlserver as the database.. u can connect thru MSAccess too.. if ur stuck up somewher lemme knw..

P.S -> N the next time post some code for help don blindly ask for the code.. im not tryin to b rude.. Ppl wont help u out thtz y..:cheesy:..

Hi,
Regards
Hygee

:)

hai,
i want coding to find a datas from datagrid in any fields in a grid . i am using vb.net with sqlserver
waiting for the reply

Use an Event?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.