Hello eveyone,

I am working on a program that uses the graphics.h library functions
and the 0x33 mouse interrupt. When I click at a particular place on the
screen, the graphics nearby the mouse are saved and displayed on the
new screen (that appears due to the mouse click) when the mouse
position is changed. The same happens when I drag the mouse from one point to another.

Can some-one suggest a possible solution ?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hello eveyone,

position is changed. The same happens when I drag the mouse from one point to another.

Can some-one suggest a possible solution ?

Solution to what? You described what happens, but not what is wrong with what happens, nor what you actually want to happen.

I guess he doesn't want this ghosting effect he's getting of the area surrounding the mouse pointer.

Graphics.h? Let me guess, must be from the old Tubo C compiler (16bit), good luck to find anyone that uses this old bird!

Graphics.h? Let me guess, must be from the old Tubo C compiler (16bit), good luck to find anyone that uses this old bird!

Out of curiousity, why bother mentioning this? It a useless post to the user for 1, and a slight against those of us that have the knowledge to help him. Wouldn't it be best to give encouraging information rather than just telling someone their tools suck? Which they don't, of course. Turbo C works fine... :-|

I'm just waiting for a better explanation of the problem.

commented: Nasty answer! +0

There are some folks who might not know what graphics.h implies. It would be waste of time for them to explore this question. As for you, I am very glad you are so knowledgeable about Turbo C. I challenge you to supply a satsifactory answer!

There are some folks who might not know what graphics.h implies. It would be waste of time for them to explore this question.

That's true, but the poster specifically mentions graphics.h, doesn't he? Therefore, shouldn't the answers help him with it rather than tell him he's wasting his time? He obviously isn't because he has the technology in question. :rolleyes: You may not be aware of it, but there are still programmers alive that know the technology that existed before you were born. We're not all dead. We've just gotten older. :cool:

As for you, I am very glad you are so knowledgeable about Turbo C. I challenge you to supply a satsifactory answer!

Fine, if I get a suitable question, I will. But I really don't need your permission. I would help anyway. :p

Don't be such a jerk. This is a professional forum, not one where a new poster can dazzle us professionals with his limited knowledge. If you can't help, allow someone else to do so without denigrating the poster... ;)

I challenge you to supply a satsifactory answer!

My friend, I hope you do realize this is no battle ground where we can challenge our friends to duel... ;)

You need to post the screenshots or atleast the code so that we can get an idea of how things currently stand.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.