Hi guys, I have an assignment for a class http://www.cs.sfu.ca/CC/165/popowich/assign-3/assign3 that's due in 3 days. I am totally confused with this as I've never programmed before. If anyone can help in anyway with this assignment it would be greatly appreciated, I really need the marks. And if you're using any programming terms please give a brief explanation of it. I get frustrated with my study guide because it doesn't explain the terms it uses:mad:.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Well, the problem with this thread is that it's all about Python -- and you don't want the answer we would code up :) --

The other problem is that you are going to have lot of assignments for that class, and you need to find a good way to get help from your instructor. I recommend

(1) Trying to get local help -- perhaps you could e-mail your instructor, or the grad student who grades your assignments? Best yet, find someone else in the class who is about your level and talk the problem through.

(2) Try posting this over in the Lounge. You'll likely find a CSS or HTML expert there.

(3) Try following the hints given in the assignment: plunder the working table creator and the provided partial solution for usable code.

Good luck,
Jeff

Well, the problem with this thread is that it's all about Python -- and you don't want the answer we would code up :) --

The other problem is that you are going to have lot of assignments for that class, and you need to find a good way to get help from your instructor. I recommend

(1) Trying to get local help -- perhaps you could e-mail your instructor, or the grad student who grades your assignments? Best yet, find someone else in the class who is about your level and talk the problem through.

(2) Try posting this over in the Lounge. You'll likely find a CSS or HTML expert there.

(3) Try following the hints given in the assignment: plunder the working table creator and the provided partial solution for usable code.

Good luck,
Jeff

Thanks you for your reply. Since posting this message I have finally, after struggling a lot, finally figured it out. Thanks for your suggestions. What a huge relief, I felt like blowing my brains out because this assignment seemed impossible. Most of the problems I encountered was mostly due to the terms that the study guide used but did not explain.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.