Hi,

I want to develop software for interactive map ( not world map) however I don't know which language can be used for also I want to make database and this data will be updated frequently.. if some one would like to help me how to figure it out I will send him full details about this software, or you can tell me where to go to do so?

Thanks,
Waseem

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,

I want to develop software for interactive map ( not world map) however I don't know which language can be used for also I want to make database and this data will be updated frequently.. if some one would like to help me how to figure it out I will send him full details about this software, or you can tell me where to go to do so?

Thanks,
Waseem

Hi Waseem,
I am interested to help you,please send me all the details about your software as soon as possible.

I don't think there is one standard thing that you can use..
It'll purely depend on requirements..
You can use:
- .NET (ASP, VB, VC..)
- VC++
- VB
- Java+JSP
- SOAP

I also remember google providing some XML interface for interactive web pages. Not sure if it can be used for custom data stores. I couldn't find the link to it may be you can find something here.

Hi Waseem,
I am interested to help you,please send me all the details about your software as soon as possible.

Simply I need to make two applications one is windows-application and it has some information (ex. floor plan, stores name, flayers for this week...) and this information should be updated remotely from web-based application. so is it possible to do so. and what language will make it easy with nice interface.

Thanks,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.