My code dose not work its:

*//Extract code1.exe to...
*//Extract code2.exe to...
*//Extract Intro.wav

It wown't extract
and if you wanted to know why the code is so short its because i did it all in 2 other code files.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Oh ok! So you gonna show us the other files or should we guess.

The problem is on line 15 and 22. Unless my psychic powers are mistaken... :rolleyes:

Hi guys, I'm a newbie in c/c++. I started with a very basic code. I added # include <iostream> and I'm getting 105 errors for the following code. Could you please suggest how to fix this? The first error reads:
Error 1 error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'mplate' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\include\istream 16

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <iostream>

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
using namespace std;
cout << "Hello!\n";
return 0;
}

commented: good for you, now read the forum rules. -1

Hi guys, I'm a newbie in c/c++. I started with a very basic code. I added # include <iostream> and I'm getting 105 errors for the following code. Could you please suggest how to fix this? The first error reads:
Error 1 error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'mplate' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\include\istream 16

#include"stdafx.h"
#include<iostream>

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
using namespace std;
cout << "Hello!\n";
return 0;
}

Create your own thread. But before you do that, read this. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.