i'm writing a pseudocode for a program that ask a user to enter a data and the program should forced the user to enter a required information.using a for loop.

the program is like this.

women between the following agea 20.20-30,32 above
men between the ages 20,20-30 and 32 above
heterosexuals 20,20-30,32 above.

which highest grade did you obtained? grade 10,matric,tertiary,

determine the number of males 20-30
women 20-30
hetero 20-30

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i'm writing a pseudocode for a program that ask a user to enter a data and the program should forced the user to enter a required information.using a for loop.

the program is like this.

women between the following agea 20.20-30,32 above
men between the ages 20,20-30 and 32 above
heterosexuals 20,20-30,32 above.

which highest grade did you obtained? grade 10,matric,tertiary,

determine the number of males 20-30
women 20-30
hetero 20-30

Friend, what is your question?.

commented: Good point, actually. +19

my question is i want help to develop a pseudocode for this program before i can compile it

>my question is i want help to develop a pseudocode for this program before i can compile it
That's not a question, it's begging for code. It doesn't matter if the code is pseudocode or C code. It's still code that represents a solution that you are supposed to figure out. We're happy to help you figure things out, but we won't do it for you.

Isn't it odd that the problem asks for the number of men, number of women, and the number of hetrosexuals as if hetrosexuals are neither men nor women :scared: I never new there was a third sex in the human race.

commented: LOL +2

Isn't it odd that the problem asks for the number of men, number of women, and the number of hetrosexuals as if hetrosexuals are neither men nor women :scared: I never new there was a third sex in the human race.

Really?. You must be old. Where has you been?.
I'm just kidding Ancient Dragon. Having a stupid laugh.
I appreciated every good suggestion you give.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.