hi all,
I am trying to build a software application that should update user's phone book from an old phone numbering scheme to a new one . the aim of such application is to automate the phone book updating procedure, and make it easier for the subscriber, rather than doing it manually.
I am new to J2ME and i have to build it in 2 weeks does any one has links to learn faster or give me an example how to read the phone book number ?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sorry I do not think you can do it in 2 weeks, there is lots of reasearch which you didn't do, many coding hours( as I belive this should not be only from one phone model to another model) and then testing. I'm not aware of anyone here in thhis section of forum who is into Mobile Computing.

even if we were we'd not do his homework for him nor give him the intensive and extensive home tutoring he needs if he needs to learn everything he failed to learn during his course at school in under 2 weeks...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.