what should i do to combine this two programming language,but i want to run it in vb6.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

what should i do to combine this two programming language,but i want to run it in vb6.

Does your flash already a movie or an executable one? one of my friend uses that flash for his welcome screen. if it does then you can load that to vb!

Does your flash already a movie or an executable one? one of my friend uses that flash for his welcome screen. if it does then you can load that to vb!

can u please give some example of code

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with it but ahmm I'm not sure huh but try it for yourself, add an object for flash or goto to components then add the object for flash then use the code Load(), that's what I remember he used. I can't try it here bcoz I have no flash installed in my comp...

ok thanks

If I can still remember...

Goto Add Components and add the Shockwave Flash...
if you can't see the Shockwave flash component click browse and then go to the folder where the Flash is installed and then search for its .ocx...

then to have a movie playing..
well do it for your self... I know you can do it.. Just the movie property...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.