dear all.
I am the beginner. I have studying VB for a short time. I writting a entry data form. This form have many text box. And i cannot put all the text box on the form. Please show me how to use scroll bar to solve thi problem.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Thanks for your helping.

Set the texboxes "Multiline" property to "true" and set the Scroll Bars property to "Both"

I think, jbennet, what he mean is a scrollbar for the form. I suggest for you long_vn to use a Tabbed Dialog Control. You can add that from the Components the name is Microsoft Tabbed Dialog Control then choose the higher one like 6.0. I think it is more good than using a scrollbar.

oh i see ;)

oh i see ;)

sorry, no offense meant...

i didnt take any offense, dont worry :)

I downloaded a MDI form have 4 form. How can i creat a entry data form besed on this form?
Thanks for all your helping

It seems where getting out on the thread here long_vn...If you have another problem and not related to the one yoy posted try to post that as another one...Does the thread about using the scroll bar resolved?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.