Dear all,

I have been preparing an address management system using ms access as backend and vb.net as front end.

I have got a problem in using search button. How can I display searched datas in access files in grid. (can i get a code for it if you really know). and how can I display those records in the format like

Mr. Hari Alam
SAWTEE
254 Lamtangeen Marg
Baluwatar, Kathmandu

and display different blocks of data in word so that i can use them to print and cut and paste in the envelopes to send post mail to users.

please help me and please be specific and do not forget to write the code as well .....

Anticipating

Kshiteesh

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Dear all,

I have been preparing an address management system using ms access as backend and vb.net as front end.

I have got a problem in using search button. How can I display searched datas in access files in grid. (can i get a code for it if you really know). and how can I display those records in the format like

Mr. Hari Alam
SAWTEE
254 Lamtangeen Marg
Baluwatar, Kathmandu

and display different blocks of data in word so that i can use them to print and cut and paste in the envelopes to send post mail to users.

please help me and please be specific and do not forget to write the code as well .....

Anticipating

Kshiteesh

First read this

Il give you a sample application, see it try extracting some ideas from that and use it. If you have any queries divert it here. People are ready to help you out.

I speeding up data to the word document from the database by using vb6.0. Pls help me.

How to add dictionary to the richtext box in vb6.0

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.