I have made a hospital management system ....its GUI is creating some problems .... I have a container at the top level with Borderlayout ... a combo box is on its north ... and a JPanel is on its center. Combo box contains two items ... Doctor and Patient. the biodata of the doctor is in a seperate JPanel and patient is in another JPanel.

This is what I wanted to do ... when the user selects the doctor from the JPanel the GUI should display the doctor Panel ... and when the user selects the patient panel the GUI should display the patient panel ... but .....

The way its going is that ... the patient panel is displaying while doctor panel is not ... I dont know whats the problem ... Please help.

attaching the files ... see for yourself.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cry:

I have made a hospital management system ....its GUI is creating some problems .... I have a container at the top level with Borderlayout ... a combo box is on its north ... and a JPanel is on its center. Combo box contains two items ... Doctor and Patient. the biodata of the doctor is in a seperate JPanel and patient is in another JPanel.

This is what I wanted to do ... when the user selects the doctor from the JPanel the GUI should display the doctor Panel ... and when the user selects the patient panel the GUI should display the patient panel ... but .....

The way its going is that ... the patient panel is displaying while doctor panel is not ... I dont know whats the problem ... Please help.

attaching the files ... see for yourself.

Maybe the doctor is out playing golf and is not taking any patients

Maybe the doctor is out playing golf and is not taking any patients

Yes I caught him playing cricket ... and I deleted the whole management system ... and then I made the banking system :D :D

Hey! if you done a project for A HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM especially in Visual Basic 6 please sort me out. <email snipped>

1) Please read forum policies befor posting ( FAQ | Community Rules | Welcome Guide )
2) This is JAVA section of the forum not VB
3) "We'll help you get started and exchange algorithm ideas, but only if you show that you're willing to put in effort as well." That means we not gone do your whole assignment, for this you need to find different forum and get your credit card ready

even more interesting, in the last post closing the discussion nanosani says he deleted the whole thing :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.