Run the algorithim for n>6. to introduce non-
determinism, number each process 0..n-1; In each
iteration, generate a random number r<=n.choose r
processes randomly and allow only the chosen ones to
execute the protocol. token sending/ recieving can be
emulated by updating appropriate recieved[] bits.
ignoring the diffusion part, see how many processes
decide in at least three different trees. if numbers
are the same , it is a coincident?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

No, read the announcement at the top of the forum - we do not do homework for you.

Post code that you are having difficulty with and specific questions about it. The forum is to help those who are making an honest attempt at solving their issue. It's not for those who just want the work done for them.

sorry i don't know that. hey can u help me in understanding thid question. i am not geting any thing wat's the output. plssssssssss

sorry i don't know that. hey can u help me in understanding thid question. i am not geting any thing wat's the output. plssssssssss

As I already stated - no, you need to make the effort on your homework yourself, post your code with your questions. If you have been paying attention at all in class then you should have some understanding of the question. You didn't even post the algorithm that was supposed to be run - this is only a fragment of a question.

are you going to class without completing your prerequisites? i will suggest you to drop off the course and finish your pre-req course first in that case... :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.