can anyone help to create a program that is school-friendly. and can anyone plz make me a project just simple program that can make me famous in our school plz

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

There are so many simply ways to be famous. Which one would you prefer ?

How come you want to be famous when you cannot spell correctly the spelling of your country?

there are so many possibilities for creating a simple project. which one do u prefer?

mark0420,

It appears that you're figuring this development 'stuff' out and moving forward.

First it was a keylogger
then a C++ game
then a VB.NET game
now it's a VB6 game

By the time you get to Basica you'll be well on your way to actually learning about the development 'stuff'.

You're not going to learn a thing if you keep on asking people to supply you with code.

Have you considered dropping this class?

Sorry, :(

haaaaaaaaaaaaaay ok ok ok ok ok ok i think i prefer to do all that task

im only 16 y/o

im only 16 y/o

Your age is no excuse for your laziness!

Hoppy :yawn:

How about this. I give you the code to my Expression parser library, you become famous, then I absolutely HUMILIATE you by being the only person who

A: understands the code at all
B: knows the multitude of easter eggs I have placed in it.

I can't even believe this is a serious post. I started with VB2 back in lol 2002 and I was 15, so stop your whining and learn to do something more then assign a forms caption.

How about this. I give you the code to my Expression parser library, you become famous, then I absolutely HUMILIATE you by being the only person who

A: understands the code at all
B: knows the multitude of easter eggs I have placed in it.

I can't even believe this is a serious post. I started with VB2 back in lol 2002 and I was 15, so stop your whining and learn to do something more then assign a forms caption.

I wouldn't waste my time replying to this character. If you notice his status, it is marked as "Banned". DanyWeb has obviously gotten plenty of complaints about him, but for some reason continue to allow him to post to the site.

Hoppy

yeah woops didn't realize till after that that was probably the type of response he was trying to provoke lol.

can i will resurect this thread?

any suggustion of what is the best game ever hir in vb6??

How come you want to be famous when you cannot spell correctly the spelling of your country?

He's actually right..lol

ur right hehehe but that's me also hehehe

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.