Hi all,
How can I use linked list for files ,,
For example :
Class C extends B
Class B extends A
So, if I want to reference to C and when deleted extends from first statement , the inheritance must be stoped and not point to B ...
Can I use linked list for this ? And how can do this ?...I mean that : C→B, B→A
So B is sharing between them and if I delete it
The relation come be C→A.
can I use linked list or recursion for this ?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Sorry, but this makes no sense at all. Are we talking about files or classes? Can you give more details or better examples?

I am sorry ,, yes I mean classes that extends each other (inheritance among them by keyword extends),, so , I want to compute coupling classes for example :
class A extends B
class B extends C
Class C extends D
.....and so on ...
Now , how can compute coupling classes ??
for above example the coupling classes are (B, C) can I compute this number of coupling and how can I do this .?

I could not find the measurement you want to measure. Try using a standard like we read from http://www.virtualmachinery.com/jhawkmetricsclass.htm

Or supply a link to the metric you want to measure, or your assignment from class. Your top post didn't make any sense either.

Ok,Thank you very much..this link very useful to me,,.
Now , i read txt file line by line ,,,how can i put lines of this file in array 3D ??

package m;
public class m{
public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException {

try
    {
        FileReader frout = new FileReader("C:/filenew.txt");
        BufferedReader brout = new BufferedReader(frout);
        line = brout.readLine();

while (line != null)
                { 
           System.out.println(line);

line = brout.readLine();
                }      

}catch (IOException e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
    } }}

How is reading lines in an array on topic? I see you've made a lot of posts all about metrics and writing your own code but how did you get this far without reading a file? Something's fishy here.

Sorry, I am working on more than one code ,
one for classes and inheritance and other interested in array , so I post about this , but the link for measures is very useful thank you for your help. .

Some folk don't want to stay on topic. This is technical enough as it is but if you change topics, it becomes a royal mess. You may disagree but from what I know about forums, one topic per discussion. Keep it clean and tidy.

I am sorry,you are right,thank you for your advise ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.