Write a C# console program that allows the user to edit an address book by displaying the following menu to the user:
1- Add New Address
2- Delete Address
3- Modify Address
4- View Address
5- Quit

when the user enters 1 the program just displays "You wish to add an address." And it does similarly for choices 2, 3, and 4. When the user enters 5 the program ends. The program should repeatedly ask the user for a choice until the user enters 5. If the user, by mistake, enters anything other than an integer number between 1 and 5 inclusive, the program alerts the user by an error message then gives him the chance to continue by redisplaying the menu.

Please show your work so far but more importantly where or what has stopped you from completing your assignment.

commented: i can't do it could you help me to make this adrees book ? +0

That's for you to write. Remember this is your assignment so let's see what you have so far along with where/what stopped you.

For example I would find it hard to believe you can't write the part about displaying the menu. Output of text is usually in the first few weeks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.