Dear Team,
I am underprocess of a working for Tailor software where i need your kind and appreciation advise.

I have fields of cloth like shirt and trouser of a customer, when i enter the records into database it is working well if single shirt or single trouser.

I want if a customer needs two shirts and three trousers it must be shown into data grid with rows wise as mentioned below.

Roger          Trouser
                                     Trouser
                                     Trouser
                                     Shirt
                                     Shirt

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First, VB6 is over 28 years ago and good luck buying a license today as well as installing the system on today's Windows.

I'd move to vb.net and for your data grid I'd look at the DataGridView noted at https://www.dotnetperls.com/datagridview-vbnet

commented: Amazing!!! Not agreed then why we are using Windows 11 Pro,base system of vb6. I am smiling surprises to read your comments on vb. +0

Very simple.
Create comprehensive table of Customer requirement likewise.
Customer Name
Contact No
Address
Shirts
Trousers
QtyShirts
QtyTrousers

For this, you have to select a datagrid control and connect it with ADODC, your all records will be appeared here at run time
now execute,

adodc1.recordsource="Select shirts, trousers, qtyshirts, qtytrousers from Tailor(tablename)

above line may be written on command control button.

here is..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.