Hallo,
I have an AP, connected to a router with 2 repeaters connected.
I need to know when unknown users connect (play alert) and test if users are connected and if routers are online (play notification). Also test Internet connection. All in one solution. I have in mind you use Ping if possible on Android/pascal.

I can't find an Android App so I'm trying out Pascal N-IDE.

My Pascal is about 15 years rusted (Delphi 5).

Any help will be highly appreciated.

After reading that "File access is removed in latest Android version." I see a broken stripped down system that I would abandon immediately.

As to your requirements, that's quite a list and outside of PING required intimate knowledge of your router API. There is no known common API for routers to obtain a list of connections.

Finally, routers don't maintain a list of users by name (typical routers) so how you intend to determine that user name is a mystery to me.

Good luck in your quest.

commented: Thank you for the response. Basically for now is only to Ping All IP's accross all routers. Database of users I will associate. +0

Remember that I will not try this in said Pascal for many reasons. I have written a few apps using the FREE Android Development Kit from Google so let's say I wanted to start with ping. Google "android ping example source code" without quotes and you'll find code examples you can build on. Or try that on ChatGPT.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.