hi,
i am a newbie in web programming. i want to know how to add common controls in asp form.. i am using dreamweaver.. for example checkbox(although is not included in common controls on vb),like listview, dtpicker,status bar, progess bar..pls help me.. i will appreciate it..

note: asp only not asp.net

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

you should be able to click the sub menu of "Forms" and it will give you the controls.

Otherwise, the intellisense of dreamweaver will let you know what you can choose as well. Type: <input type=" in the dreamweaver and you will see a small preset menu is down there for you.

you should be able to click the sub menu of "Forms" and it will give you the controls.

Otherwise, the intellisense of dreamweaver will let you know what you can choose as well. Type: <input type=" in the dreamweaver and you will see a small preset menu is down there for you.

thanks but in the input type theres no dtpicker or listview. it means it is not inlcuded in dreamweaver..

No you won't have those in dreamweaver, just the basic HTML elements.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.