Hello to you all!
In the website design for my school it happen that for a couple of weeks student were unable to get connected to the website and the website was design with php as a computer programming from the school we want to know what was the real problem and how can the problem can be solved if we are to compare with other website lie Yahoo that can never give such complain in server congestion due to a lot of people that is accessing the web at that time. Plaese i need your help to give report on the problem.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What exactly is the problem ? You can't open the website ? Is the server down ? Call your web hosting company and ask them to solve your problem..

What exactly is the problem ? You can't open the website ? Is the server down ? Call your web hosting company and ask them to solve your problem..

Thanks man!
What really happen is that i have already design the website and is working perfectly alright, the conf of the web is WAMP 5.0 that is wamp , Apache, Mysql and PHP when i access it, It works fine but when a lot of people is trying to open it at a time is some time open and some other time say server congestion what really baffles me is that yahoo and google no matter how people access to website you cannot get such info i think this are the possible problem could you pls sugest correct measure to the problem.
1. Thinking that it is bcos i was using shared server and not dedicated server.
2. Or is it the web hosting and can you suggest the best web hosting that can deliver a good job with PHP/Mysql.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.