ok i think someone got into my sever. and when ever you try to go to like sdlfsdjklfjlkdsfjk.php or any page that doesnt exist but has a .php it says "No input file selected". Anyone know why?
I think someone got in using my File upload manager. but i deleted all those files. and the same thing still happens.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

ok i think someone got into my sever. and when ever you try to go to like sdlfsdjklfjlkdsfjk.php or any page that doesnt exist but has a .php it says "No input file selected". Anyone know why?
I think someone got in using my File upload manager. but i deleted all those files. and the same thing still happens.

Sounds like a PHP config / install error, which OS are you running it on? Whats the hosting type Shared, VPS, dedicated?

I have had the same error message on IIS6.

Green2Go

It could also be that you have set a custom error page for the 404 error and the server can't find that file.

how would i delete that custom error?

it could also be a .htaccess mod_rewrite

if you had hacked it to try to make
index.php?name=joe
look like
index/joe
instead, you could have done something weird with it (I've done that), that's why I keep a backup of a working one at all times now.
Sage

For the custom error page, you would need to have access to that from your ISP. My ISP gives me a control panel where I can set these things up.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.