I have tried my level best to complete the project within 2 months but I am not able to do that.

I am getting the problem in retriving the data from combo box and displaying it on nect page and inserting it in MySQL database. I dont know the procedure of how to retrive the data from the combo box.

I am having only 10 days to complete my project and I am nill till today Please help me out.

IF anyone can provide me entire source code for this project then I will be really pleased.

If anyone can solve my problem of combobox then also it will be ok.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

you should be able to do the entire project in a day or two if you type at a less than glacial pace.

We're NOT going to help you cheat on an assignment you had 2 months for that you can do in 2 days (or any assignment for that matter).

You're either lazy and/or incompetent, and both of those are very valid reasons to want you to fail and fail miserably.

> I have tried my level best to complete the project within 2 months but I am not able to do
> that.
Maybe you looked in the wrong places; the internet is choke full of resources which can help you complete almost every school level project. You just need to google for 'jsp tutorial' or 'jsp samples' and along those lines and you would have enough on your hands to keep you busy reading for weeks to come.

> If anyone can solve my problem of combobox then also it will be ok. request.getParameter("nameOfYourCombo"); or request.getParameterValues("nameOfYourCombo") if you are allowing multiple selection.

It is the very basic concept of Servlet / JSP programming. Read this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.