This might be a simple fix but I am developing an asp.net website in vs 2008 for some strange reason all of my separate aspx files are now formating at the same time. When I change something in design view in one file the other changes automatically I am new to web development so please help. I am very frustrated because all my pages that I worked hard on are looking like crap now.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Are you using Master Pages or a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) of some sort?

Thanks for responding,
Im using two css sheets, it wasn't doing this earlier every form was working independently but not now. As far as know I did not set a master page, but I set a start page but I did that towards the beginning of the project.

Hmm I might recommend you take a look at your two CSS my friend. I am no pro with CSS myself so I might not be of much help - maybe someone with more experience with CSS will respond. If you get really stuc post back and I will try to think of something.

Hey that did it!!! I told you I was new to web development. I replace my current css file w/the original and everything went back to normal thanks man. That little hint fix alot of frustration.

Thanks again!!!

No problems mate! don't forget to mark the thread as solved !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.