hello all,
In servlet for encryption and decryption,i used bouncy castle light weight cryptography API to perform DES encryption of arbitrary data,which encrypts/decrypts,then the generated value are in bytes,i used base64 encoder/decoder to convert bytes into string.now the same task i want to do it in php?
pls help me how to do!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi there! I haven't heard of bouncy castle light weight cryptography, but php has many encryption techniques. There is base64_encode and base64_decode . You can also use sha1 or md5 encryption.
Remember! php.net is your php bible :)

You can also use the mcrypt extension, but I'm not sure whether it supports your requested method of encryption.

thanku for ur kind information replied to me.

hi,
In servlet and j2me for encryption and decryption,i used bouncy castle light weight cryptography API to perform DES encryption of arbitrary data,which encrypts/decrypts,then the generated value are in bytes,i used base64 encoder/decoder to convert bytes into string.now the same task i want to do it in php and j2me?
pls help me how to do!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.