Hi all,
Nice to meet you here....
Any free downloadable tools are available for ASP ???
Please assist me to move forward with ASP...
I did not found any tools here,please inform me if you know any tools..
Thank U
Take Care
Bye...................Bye

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

What sort of tools are you looking for ? Editors / IDEs ? Try Google. Of course you can write ASP in Notepad. I personally use MS InterDev, so if you have it you can try it.

Hi thank you for your help,Can you give me clear idea about ASP regarding tools?I want to use VBScript and JavaScript in ASP,So i need IDE's.Please help me if you have any open source IDE's or Editors.Do you have any pdf materials then please help me those also.This is my E-mail id: <EMAIL SNIPPED>, please give me your contact id then i will contact you.

Once again Thank you for your help.

As I had already specified, use Google to search for free Editors. As for ASP tutorials, there are lots of sites offering those for free. You can try http://www.w3schools.com/asp/ for example.
I prefer not giving my personal contact details. You can leave a message here for me, if necessary.

You should commence your self to better internet search. Since 2005 Microsoft provide free version of they development tools that also include Visual Web Developer and they also have large database of topics/tutorials related to ASP

aparnesh gives you the good site for some ASP tutorials. You can get more tips there about ASP.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.