hi everyone,
i am working on forums and i found something very useful to those who develop forums
i attached files and may it will help somebody. i included one style sheet which is in txt format change that into .css
thanku

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

hi everyone,
i am working on forums and i found something very useful to those who develop forums
i attached files and may it will help somebody. i included one style sheet which is in txt format change that into .css
thanku

Hi Praveen,

Is it possible to provide the database also.
Thanks in advance.

yeh, sure my friend

yeh, sure my friend

Thanks

Okay, assuming I call this database table file databse_backup.sql, how then can I reference it in those PHP files?

yeh, sure my friend

hi mexabet,
you need to import that file into your database

Please, tell me the detailed steps to achieve this. Should the database login be inside conn.php?

hi mexabet,
you need to import that file into your database

hi mexabet,
you will have import option in your database and in conn.php

<?
mysql_connect("localhost","username","password");
mysql_select_db("databasename");
?>

and u need to include conn.php in every page where u use sql quieries

Hi.
I think you posted one of the dumped table of the MySQL, where are the other tables like tbl_categories.

thanks

yeh my fault sorry, actually i was working on that forums and made some modifications according to my requirements.now, the database file i have attached will work with files i attached now if any doubts u can ask me.

Thanks very much, now it is working well

Thanks praveen_dusari.

hi mexabet,
you will have import option in your database and in conn.php

<?
mysql_connect("localhost","username","password");
mysql_select_db("databasename");
?>

and u need to include conn.php in every page where u use sql quieries

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.