hi guys.....can anyone check my coding....what's wrong with my coding? the iframe that i'm trying to make, doesn't works well......when i click on the link, it goes to next page.....what i want is, when i clicked on the link, the info will come out in the same page....here's my coding....

<?php 

echo "<br><br>";
	echo "<a href = activity_list.php?id=", $row['id'] , "><b>Activity List</b></a>";
	echo "<br />";
	echo "<iframe frameborder='0' width='100%'  src='activity_list.php?id=", $row['id']," >";
	echo "</iframe>";
?>

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

if it's a link do this
try doing it through a
echo'<a target='iframe_name' href=activity_list.php?id=", $row," >";
i am no sure about all the apostrofes

Nevermind, looks like patryksharks321 answered it already.

Just as an added suggestion, if you have mostly HTML and not a lot of PHP, you can just post the HTML regularly, and then add the php in. For example:

<br />
<a href="activity_list.php?id=<?php echo $row['id']; ?>"><b>Activity List</b></a>
<br /> 
<iframe frameborder="0" width="100%"  src="activity_list.php?id=<?php echo $row['id']; ?>" >
</iframe>

Also, you're missing quotes around you href="activity_list.php". I would suggest you do at least that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.