hi friends

im creating orkut type social networking site so i want to send and receive message(scraps)
so please help me with source code

thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hey somebody please help me to send messages (scraps)

ya .you have to create message table in your database..and when user send message,write insert query at backend with sender id and receiver id...
then you can view that messages based on that receiver id...
tel me you have any login provided in your site,if post your table format..

Hi Orkut team,

I am sorry about upload nudity images in my orkut account, I was not knowing about your terms and conditions.

So, I request you to please reactivate my orkut account so that I can delete that nudity photos from my account and promise you that I will never ever break the rules of all google account which i access

Regards,
Vijay

Hi Orkut team,

I am sorry about upload nudity images in my orkut account, I was not knowing about your terms and conditions.

So, I request you to please reactivate my orkut account so that I can delete that nudity photos from my account and promise you that I will never ever break the rules of all google account which i access

Regards,
Vijay

Wow! Haha! :D Uhh..I think you have the wrong forum!

Can you please describe the exact functionality you are looking for in this script? It really helps to be descriptive!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.