I have an open position for .net developer in Miami, Florida. MUST be SPANISH speaker. Please email resume to larry@itcomputercareers.com.

My Name is Rick Pace and I am a junior web applications developer looking for a career where I can further hone my skills.

I decided to stray from the traditional resume in favor of projecting my talent through a website. For the sake of practicality, I will utilize the medium which I have been trained to develop as a means to both describe and showcase my skill set via Javascript, DHTML, ASP.net, and overall design creativity.

Please visit the following link in order to view my resume in an online dynamic environment. www.rickpace79.com

A mi siempre me a encantado Miami y mi espanol no es perfecto, pero yo vivi en Costa Rica cuando era pequeno y es facil para mi aprender un buen espanol en corto tiempo.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.