Hi
I have a running website which is based on ASP.NET
Now I want to convert the full webiste in PHP.

The current website is based on DotNetNuke and also modified some modules. Please provide your help to how to do this ?

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

hi

i now a site that convert asp to php but not sure about functionality

http://asp2php.naken.cc

and u can also do asp to php but i m not aware about aspx to php because aspx make dll but php does not

if you need help(reply me) for asp to php
then i can help

I tried it but it only converts ASP to PHP.. and my site is based on ASP.NET 2.0 (VB based)

I tried it but it only converts ASP to PHP.. and my site is based on ASP.NET 2.0 (VB based)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is going to be way too complicated to find a widget that will do it for you since asp.net is just the framework. The code behind could be any number of different languages. Plus, nikesh.yadav is correct, the fact that the code is in a binary format specific to the windows OS also complicates things.

public class DisplayWeatherFeed : System.Web.UI.Page
{
   protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Xml Xml1;
   private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
   {
      // Build the request URL
      String reqUrl = "http://xoap.weather.com/weather/local/29206?cc=*&dayf=" + 
        ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings.Get("ExtForecastLength") +  
          "&prod=xoap&par=" + ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings.Get("PartnerID") + 
          "&key=" + ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings.Get("LicenseKey");
      // First we request our content from our provider source .. in this case .. The Weather Channel
      HttpWebRequest wr = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(reqUrl);
      //load the response into a response object
      WebResponse resp = wr.GetResponse();
      // create a new stream that can be placed into an XmlTextReader
      Stream str = resp.GetResponseStream();
      XmlTextReader = new XmlTextReader(str);
      reader.XmlResolver = null;
      // create a new Xml document
      XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
      doc.Load(reader);
      // set out object properties
      Xml1.Document = doc;
      Xml1.TransformSource = "~/Weather/WeatherChannelFeed.xslt";
   }
}

Thanks samaira

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Response.Clear();
            Response.Buffer = true;
            Response.Charset = "utf-8";
            Response.ContentEncoding = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8;
            Response.AppendHeader("content-disposition", "attachment;filename=\"" + HttpUtility.HtmlEncode(Request["txtName"]??DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyyMMdd")) + ".xls\"");
            Response.ContentType = "Application/ms-excel";
            Response.Write("<html>\n<head>\n");
            Response.Write("<style type=\"text/css\">\n.pb{font-size:13px;border-collapse:collapse;} "+
                           "\n.pb th{font-weight:bold;text-align:center;border:0.5pt solid windowtext;padding:2px;} " +
                           "\n.pb td{border:0.5pt solid windowtext;padding:2px;}\n</style>\n</head>\n");
            Response.Write("<body>\n" + Request["txtContent"] + "\n</body>\n</html>");
            Response.Flush();
            Response.End(); 
        }
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.