Hi
I am creating a web application containing html and jsp files.....Actually the whole application is divided into three frames ie. left , center which expands to right also and bottom.....I have put my logout link there at bottom....The logout.jsp file has code <% session.invalidate() %> which is terminating the session of the user......In this file i am redirecting my application to login page upon clicking logout link.But the problem is that login form is redirecting in bottom frame when i click upon logout link and the prevoius contents (ie contents on center and left frames)are also appearing.... I want that all frames be removed and only login page should appear.....I am also clearing browser cache in my logout.jsp file through

<% 
response.flushBuffer();
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", " max-age=0, must-revalidate, no-cache, no-store, private"); 
response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
response.addHeader("Cache-Control", "post-check=0, pre-check=0");
response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0); 
response.setDateHeader("Expires", -1);
%>

but the problem exists.What to do to get rid of the issue facing?

The fastest answer would be get rid of frames. Frames are outdated technology which not gone by supported too much in new release of HTML 5.0 (there are however small bits left) and developers been strongly discouraged to use it since HTML 4.0.1 because of growing numbers of browser issues and complicated situation of web content discovery. However if you want to keep format similar to frames try to use <div> containers, here is quick how-to.
Other then that I can only suggest to have look into frames tutorial or provide essential code parts so we can have look into what you trying to do, how you doing it and where you going wrong...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.